- i'm letting my life get too busy, and the stuff that ends up on the chopping block is the same stuff that i really want to rework. although washing dishes and doing loads of laundry is therapeutic to me (and it is) (weird, i know), that can't be what defines me.
- my eating has been pretty solid. breakfast, bigger lunch, sensible dinner. i screwed up once by forgetting to eat anything throughout the day and then devouring an entire jack's "the works" pizza at 10:30 p.m. slept like a baby, but felt like i had gained 20 lbs. overnight. hopefully i didn't.
- practicing piano, mainstage midi stuff, some saxophone, but not journaling about much of it.
- still reluctant to dive face-first into a workout routine. nervous to find out what 90 days off really feels like, scavenging for reasons to not yet commit.
- i guess i should have seen a dip in my "new me" crusade coming, but i'm gonna fight through it.
Posted by mg at 6:43 AM